Business Partner membership is open to all corporations who provide products and services to the facilities management marketplace or who have an interest in reaching facilities managers in the education environment.
APPA offers Business Partners
- Direct access to a targeted audience of educational facilities vice presidents, directors, chief engineers, managers, and supervisors who manage a median department budget of more than $5 million.
- Increased visibility among educational facilities professionals to enhance your name recognition and credibility.
- A customized APPA logo to visually highlight your membership in and support of APPA in publications and advertisements, and on your website.
- Exhibit and event sponsorship opportunities
- Competitive advertising rates.
- Access to APPA’s Center for Facilities Research (CFaR) through direct contributions or research support.
- Access to APPA’s virtual Membership Directory & Resource Guide
- Free listing in APPA’s virtual Membership Directory & Resource Guide
- Two free listings in APPA’s on-line Buyers’ Guide
- Additional listings are available at $100 each
- Three complimentary uses of APPA’s mailing list each year
- Additional mailing lists available at $300 each
Additinal Lists Available for Minimal Cost (Members Only)
- Inside track to sponsorship and speaking opportunities
- Referrals to members regarding products and services
- Early notice on exhibiting and advertising opportunities
- Significant discount on exhibit space at the APPA Annual Conference and Professional Development programs throughout the year
- Significant discounts on advertising space in APPA’s Facilities Manager magazine, Inside APPA newsletter and other APPA Publications
- Subscriptions to Facilities Manager magazine
- Subscriptions to Inside APPA, APPA’s biweekly e-newsletter
- Access to APPANet – APPA’s online networking service for APPA members