We all enjoy visiting the campus of one of our sister schools. It is a part of our natural curiosity to want to see other campuses and make mental comparisons to our own. Well, others want to visit your campus too!
Benefits of hosting a chapter meeting:
- Opportunity to showcase the unique and outstanding characteristics of your campus
- Highlighting your Facilities Department within your own institution
- Gaining some visibility among your peers
- A great team building vehicle for staff
- Cost-effective educational opportunity for employees (no travel/lodging)
- Host Committee members can grow professionally in the process of hosting
Have you been attending chapter meetings for some time? Hosting is a way of giving back to the chapter for all of the times you may have attended at another school.
Contact any member of the Executive and let us know when you would like to be added to the schedule for a future chapter meeting.