Becoming a member of AAPPA provides you with access to a broad network of approximately 10,000 Facilities Management professionals. As a member, you have access to chapter, regional and national conferences that include educational sessions and networking opportunities with fellow members and business partners. Membership is open to any member of your Facilities Management team at no additional cost.
Members also have access to APPA educational courses including the Leadership Academy, Institute for Facilities Management, the Supervisor’s Toolkit, Credentialing and numerous workshops and webinars. You will also have access to a large library of resources through APPA publications providing in depth information on all aspects of Facilities Management.
Addtional benefits include:
- Subscriptions to Facilities Manager magazine.
- Access to the virtual Membership Directory & Resource Guide.
- Significant discounts on educational programs, publications, and other APPA products and services.
- A subscription to Inside APPA, APPA’s biweekly e-newsletter.
- Access to public policy information, including environmental compliance and regulatory updates.
- Access to APPANet – APPA’s Website featuring such online services as the member listserv and members-only services.
- Eligibility for APPA professional awards.
- Opportunities to participate as an APPA officer or committee member.
- Participation in surveys, data collection efforts, research studies and other projects.
- Access to Job Express – APPA’s job listing service for facilities professionals whether you are looking for a job or searching for a candidate.
- Eligibility for APPA Professional Development program scholarships.