There are many opportunities available to get more involved in AAPPA. The following is just an example of the many ways to increase your involvement:
- Run for an officer position or become a board member
- Host an upcoming chapter meeting or professional development event
- Write an article about an award received or a noteworthy accomplishment you or your organization received
- Make a presentation at an upcoming meeting
- Assist in recruiting potential new candidates for membership
- Volunteer your time and talent to assist in planning or organizing an upcoming event
If you have considered getting involved but have not yet done so, please contact any of the board members to discuss your interest. If you know of someone that may be interested please pass their name and contact information on to us and we will be sure to reach out to them.